Monday, September 8, 2014

FGGS Bag Handles Tutorial

Hello folks! I hope you had a great start of the week.

Some people asked me about how I crocheted the Flower Garden Granny Square Bag handles. So I write a quick tutorial today.

Hook : 4mm (Japanese size7) for 5" square.
Yarn : 4 ply worsted weight cotton yarn ( Sugar'n Cream from Lily).

Row1 : ch 71, sc in the second ch from the end. sc in each ch to the end (70 sc total).

Row2&3 : ch1, sc in each sc from previous row to the end.


 My handle measures 50cm (about 20"). Make two handles and sew them on your FGGS bag body.

Thank you for your interest in my Flower Garden Granny Square pattern. Please do not forget to upload the pictures of your finished FGGS Bag to FGGS Flickr group! You can share any items made with the FGGS pattern.  I am looking forward to seeing them!!

That is it for now, but I am going to make another post today for telling you a sewing tip. Thank you for reading. Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment