Monday, September 8, 2014

How I make a knot so quickly.

I have been asked many times about this when I teach sewing and embroidering. "How can you make a knot so quick? It looks like a magic!" I was asked the same question at the last workshop I had in July and I answered. So I think I am going to tell my secret to make a knot on the end of the thread with a VIDEO!! This is my very first time to post a sort of tutorial video. Yei!

 

It doesn't seem so quick? OK, I am doing it very slowly here in the video for you to see well! It really save time when you need to make knots again and again! I hope you like it.

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Great video! I learned how to make knots like that by watching a Kumiko Fujita video on YouTube. I must have watched that thing 20 times before I got it. Lol. Your videonis much better because you go slowly. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elnorac,
      Thank you for stopping by! I am glad to hear that this short video was helpful for you. I haven't watched any of Ms.Fujita's video tuto. I should go check it out!

      Delete
  2. I've been sewing for almost 50 years…and have never seen this way to tie a knot. How cool is THAT?!? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete